Welcome to Online Pre-Registration!
West Valley Medical Center patients can pre-register online through secure forms from anywhere. Pre-registration can help make preparing for your hospital visit as simple and stress-free as possible.
Pre-Register Online Now
Please pre-register online at least 48 hours before your visit to the hospital to allow adequate time for processing your information.
All OB/Maternity Patients, including Cesarean sections
Mammograms, MRI, CTs, Nuclear Medicine, etc.
Just click the button above to pre-register.
What you'll need to Pre-Register:
- Your personal contact information including occupation information
- Emergency contact information
- Insurance information, group name and number, policy number, address and telephone number
- Physician name
- Any information or paperwork (i.e. order for tests) given to you by your physician.
- Consent signature
- All applicable insurance cards (each time you visit)
- Photo identification
- Copayment or deposit
- Date of procedure
Surgery patients, please also have the below information available:
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians.
- A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency.
- A list of surgical procedures you have ever had
- The name of the surgeon who will be performing your upcoming procedure
Any co-pays or deductibles will be collected at the time of services. Copies of advanced directives, living wills, powers of attorney that you provide will be placed in your medical record. All information obtained during your hospitalization will be held in strict confidence.
Questions? Please contact us at (208) 455-6500
Hours: Monday &nash; Friday from 8:30 AM &nash; 4:30 PM