To schedule a tour and attend classes, register online
Labor and Delivery
Welcome to the Family Maternity Center! The birth of your child is a uniquely personal experience that brings great joy and creates a lifetime of memories. At West Valley Medical Center, we’re dedicated to providing you and your family focused attention with compassionate care as you go through the journey of delivering a healthy baby. Human life is precious and we take great pride in being a part of your new beginning.
A Family Affair
While our primary focus is on the well-being of mother and child, West Valley Medical Center’s family-centered approach respects the importance of the event to the entire family.
- Neonatal Intensive Care: introducing a level II special care nursery and 24/7 coverage by dedicated neonatal providers
- Couplet care allows your baby to stay with you throughout your stay at the Family Maternity Center
- New family suites especially designed for comfort and bonding featuring king size beds
- Expectant father parking allows for easy access and guests are welcome to stay overnight
- Celebration Dinner prepared by our Executive Chef for you and a guest to enjoy in your private post-partum suite
- Flexible visitation policy for family members of all ages to be a part of the celebration
- While you are with us, you will have a private room for your labor, delivery, and post-partum care
- For labor and delivery you are partnered with a dedicated team of nurses focused on you and your baby’s needs.
Maternity Visitor Information
All visitors should enter the hospital lobby and proceed to the first set of elevators on your right. Go to the second floor. Once you exit the elevator there will be staff available to direct you to the appropriate room.
Can I bring other young children?
At West Valley we believe in including the entire family during this very special time. There is no minimum age for visitors.
What are the hours I can visit?
We ask that you use your own judgment when visiting your loved one. Some new mom’s may need their rest at various times throughout the day. There are no set visiting hours; we suggest checking with your loved one regarding the best time to visit.